Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pumpkin patch/Carving

Okay, so Carlos had to work late these past few nights so I told Isaak that we might not be able carve pumpkins this year. He was so sad, and he asked me why I could not help him.. I thought to my self.... Sure, I can help you.  Carving pumpkins has always been something Carlos likes to do with Isaak, but I would have to say we did a pretty good job!  







I am little behind on posting our Hot day at the Pumpkin patch a few weeks ago. We went with Carie and Brandon and their three little ones. Isaak had lots of fun running around with Colby. 








5 comments:

Rachel B. said...

You guys did do a great job! We meant to take Reese to a pumpkin patch this year but never got around to it. See, now that would be fun to have family around to go do stuff like that with. Isaak will grow up knowing his cousins really well.

And little miss skinny pants, I hope you are still eating treats because I'm going to be dropping some off at your house today.

Kassiah said...

Is that pumpkin from my garden or what? Good job carving!

forsgren@wic.net said...

You kids look pretty crazy out there in the pumkin patch, but your carving looks outstanding to me. Good job mom and Isaak. Love GG

Unknown said...

Nice carving!

Annie and Justin said...

Darling pics Love that you carved the pumpkin with Isaac. You are such a cute mom!