Thursday, October 23, 2008



I know I have posted lots of stuff about football lately but what can I say I LOVE this sport!! Isaak has been playing flag football now for a few weeks, he plays on a team made up with third and fourth graders. This has been the first team sport we have put him in that he has enjoyed playing. It is pretty funny seeing him carry around a football every where he goes. Tonight he ran the ball three times, and all most got a first down. He was so excited! So far his team is undefeated,with only one more game to go.. Good luck !












4 comments:

forsgren@wic.net said...

Yes I have been looking in on your entries and love them. Isaak looks like he is enloying himself at the football game. Keep up the good work. I'll have to make this a first every day onn all three of my favorite blogs. Love Grandma Great.

Dawn said...

He looks happy when he finally gets the ball. What a difference getting the ball makes.

mom

Carie said...

shanahan...watch out! Here comes Isaak!

Unknown said...

He looks like a natural out there. Do you have him study films of the other teams?