Sunday, October 5, 2008

FALL


All I CAN SAY IS I LOVE FALL !!! 

And every thing about it, the leaves changing color, the smell, and sweater weather. 
We went to Estes Park, and to the Rocky Mountain National Park for the day. 
We took Carlos little sister Adriana with us, we froze but had lots of fun.
I packed a lunch for us because I thought we could have a picnic, but it was way to cold. 



Some how we all ended up in our Bronco gear!!! 






We ended up at a road closer so we decided to walk up the road... Isaak and I ran most of the way up to burn off some of our lunch we had to inhale because it was so cold. I LOVE this picture of my two boys back side!!! 

Adriana and I, it was windy so our hair was pretty wild ! 


5 comments:

KassiahMyers said...

Looks like you guys had a good time! It seems right that is is fall and you have all of your Broncos stuff one! Tis the season! Miss you!

Hollie said...

I am glad you got away. I LOVE FALL... it's so pretty up here. I took some pictures of Gavin with the Fall leaves that I will post. Have a great week!

Tara said...

Looks like so much fun!! I love Estes and RMNP... such a pretty place!

Dawn said...

looks like it was great fun, Isaak said it was to cold

Allison said...

Hey Mandi! I saw you on Carie's blog, but it looks like Grandma must have given you my address! You look great and the family is adorable!