Monday, December 15, 2008

Our Sibling Dinner !

For the past three years we have put together a dinner with my two sisters and my brother, we also include our husbands and wife... The first few times we went out to dinner but this year we decided to have a nice dinner party at Carie's house. She made chicken parm, with angel hair.. Dinner was so good.. Oh yea our dinner is always kids free... :)  



The girls, Katie,Brandy, Carie, and me!! 



The guys Joey, Brandon,Carlos,and Eric! 



After dinner we played  charades  boys against girls.. we always kick their butts!! 



 I was trying to act out some horror movie I had never herd of...  I did not do a good job, the girls never guessed my movie... 

5 comments:

Allison said...

What a fun tradition! It is fun to see pictures of all of the siblings!

KassiahMyers said...

I think that is awesome that you guys all live together so you can do that! How fun!

Hollie said...

That is so awesome that you had a dinner "kid free". Looks like Carie did an awesome job!

forsgren@wic.net said...

When do the kids get to have a dinner (parents free)???? Did Grandma have all eight kids at once. This is good to see you all together at one time. Nice tradition i'd say. Love to you all Grandma Great

Dawn said...

what silly kids you all are.