Monday, December 15, 2008

Our perfect date night

It is really rare for Carlos to get a Saturday off, but he did and we made the most of his two day weekend. We went shopping at the Cherry Creek Mall, and Dinner at the Cheese Cake Factory. After dinner we walked down the 16TH st mall and did a little more shopping!! The lights down town this time of year are so pretty.. We also made reservations for a Very COLD carriage ride around down town. It was very romantic!! I loved it!! Thank you My LOVE.







4 comments:

Carie said...

Ok, I know what you did but you didn't tell the story silly girl...

Mandi Castro said...

what???

KassiahMyers said...

What is she talking about?????? It looks like a fun night!! I miss Denver! And you guys too, love ya!!!

forsgren@wic.net said...

I still can't read the writing (to lite) but the pictures are fun to look at. Love ya Grandma Great