Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Watch out for Rocky!!


A few nights ago we went to the Nuggets game with our friends Bill and Shanna Cruz, and they were lucky enough to see one of my most embarrassing moments.
I was sitting at the end of the our row and Rocky the Nuggets mascot grabbed my purse and took off with it. He ran down about ten rows from where we were sitting and started going through my purse and pulling out everything in it.I wasn't sure what to do, I asked Carlos "should I go down and get it back from him".. He could hardly answer me because they all were laughing historically at me!!! I ended up going and asking for my purse back. Carlos said he's never seen my face that red before.. I would have to say that this one of my most embarrassing moments that I have had in a long time..



3 comments:

forsgren@wic.net said...

Rocky should know better than to dig into some lady's purse. Maybe that is why I never carry one. Hardly ever only to have some crocheting with me if I have to wait a long time somewhere. He would really have tolaugh if he took mine with only string in ti. Love ya Grandma Great

ARMYEOD07 said...

OH WOW!!!! First of all I am scared to death of mascsots so that would have freaked me out but then taking off with my purse would have made me die of embarassment...you are such a good sport!

Ginette said...

HILARIOUS!!! My sympathy first and foremost for your embarrasing moment, but then believe it or not I can totally here you say what you said..I totally wouldn't have known what to do either, probably would've smacked Eddie and yelled at him to get it!!!